Lenny's Adventure

Lenny’s Adventure.
One cloudy day Lenny went to see his two best friends Lizzy and Geke. “Do you want to go on an adventure?’ said Lenny. “Yes please,’’ Lizzy and Geke said happily.

Lenny went to show them the fling limo with a pool, three bed’s and a bathroom.
“Do you like it?’’ Lenny said
“Yes’’ they answered.

Before they landed in Hawaii the fling limo was out of petrol. Lizzy quickly put petrol in and it was all better. But when they landed there, the limo was damaged. So they looked around and it was a huge island. So they looked around and no one was there.

They went back to the fling limo and it looked like a brand new fling limo. Then animals popped out.
“We have fixed your fling limo so you can go home,’’ said one of the animals.
“Thank you,’’ Lizzy said.
They said bye then and they left.

So they got back and they had a welcome party. And on that day four new babies were born. They were named Snowy, who was a dog, Fluffy was a bunny, Flappy the penguin and Rohie .
And it was the best welcome back party. The end

Danika King.
Maria Regina. Age: 8

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!