Walking Home

One hot sunny day Stella and I where walking home from school. We where huffing and puffing while we were walking home.

Along the way there was a frisky sheep running starting to run after us. We ran back to school. The sheep started to run after my teacher. Her name is Miss Lion King and she was tumbling down the humpy bumpy steps and got hurt all over.

But the animal rescuers came to get the sheep but the sheep bucked them so then the police came. BANG! BANG! The sheep was dead, lying on the floor. So all was good except Miss Loin King with her wounds. So Mandy and Stella went trotting back home.


By Mandy Guberina
21 Watkins Rd north Avalon
Age 9
yr 4
Maria Regina Catholic Primary

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!