Nicey The Alien

A long, long time ago, there was a scared, cute little alien. Her name was Nicey. She was one week old. She was BIG!!!
Nicey was lonely when ever she saw aliens. They were so scared because her eye ball was so big! She said “Why are you running away from me?” So she went to the Sun Airport and she went to Abbey planet.
On the plane, every alien in the plane ran into the toilet and there was someone in the toilet. One alien said “So disgusting.” Another alien vomited.
Then the pilot said “We’re in for an emergency landing at Solar System Airport.”
After the disaster, she went through Customs. Everybody ran away again so she was free from Customs.
She flew away to the mad hotel. The lady at the counter said “AAAAhh!” and ran away. She got a key, the number was 20000. She went up the escalator. It was morning when she got to the top and she was very, very tired. In her room, everything was gold. She said “AAA, this is my dream. It has come true.” She went to bed and she had a good morning sleep.
In the morning, Nicey woke up at lunch time and then the cleaner knocked on the door. Nicey said “Who is it?” “The cleaner” said the voice. Nicey opened the door. The cleaner said “Aaahhh!!!”
Nicey went down the escalator. She got her mobile phone and rang up the taxi man. The taxi came. Nicey opened the door. The taxi man said “Run, run, run for your lives.” Nicey took the car. She put an L plate on the front and back of the car. It was really wobbly in the car.
She went to the eye cut store and she got an eye cut. Nobody was scared. Nicey said “Why aren’t you scared of me?” “Because you got an eye trim” said Italy.
They lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!