Saturland Saves Earth!


Saturland Saves Earth!!

One cold Winter night in August three astronauts whose names were Alex, Nathan and Campbell were having dinner at base. Alex had brown hair. Campbell had brown hair too. Nathan had blonde. So they got into their spacesuits except for their helmets. Base was pretty big. It had an explosion room where they tested thrusters. A workshop where they made rockets and living chambers where they slept. They had just returned from Galaxy G26OF.

"Wweeeoooo" the alarm sounded. "Asteroid Avatar is approaching", Alex said. "Earth,I know", Nathan interrupted. "Nathan don't interrupt Alex" ,Campbell said. "zzzzziiiiittttt!Crash! Bang! Boom!". "Pitter, patter, pitter, patter". "Oh,oh, a bad storm has hit", said Alex as the rain got heavier. "We need to blast off now. We should use our super special hooks to catch the asteroid before it crashes into Earth and destroys it all", Campbell said. "Yeah" said Nathan. "Now, can we get the hooks from the workshop?” said Campbell. When they got to the workshop............. "Which hook should we use?" they wondered. So they chose the grapple hooks."Let's go." said Alex. " Boom!"."Blast off!" ,Campbell said as they zzooooommed away.

As they passed Mars and Jupiter they approached Saturn. Alex said, "Smoke is bursting out of the thrusters!". As they lost height Nathan said, " Our fuel has run out!". “Look out! Emergency landing on Saturn"! Campbell shouted. "Crash! Bang! Booooooommmm! Wallop!!!”

As they got out a small creature appeared out of nowhere. It had two green eyes, red skin and small horns. It said," Come to Saturland". So along the red dust they walked, all over Saturn.

They finally reached Saturland. The creature said " I am a Saturlander and we are the Saturlanders". " Can you help us refuel our rocket?" asked Alex. 'Yes", Saturlander said .
" But can you please mark Saturland on Saturn?"” Okay" said Alex .So they got fuel from Saturland and zoomed off. With their super strong graple hoops, they hooked around the asteroid and saved Earth. After that they marked Saturland on the map. After all it did save Earth.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!