The Haunted Palace

There was a boy. He went in a Haunted Palace. He didn’t know that the Palace was haunted. The Ghost of the Dead was right behind him. He looked behind then his heart stoped pumping. His eyes started to close then he died. His Dad went in the Haunted Palace. The Ghost of the Dead was right in front of the boy’s body. The Ghost of the Dead said “You battle me and if you win you get your son back.” The Ghost of the Dead got his sword out and said “Is it a deal?” “YES.”
The Dad got out his gun, then the Ghost of the Dead slashed his sword through his arm. He got his gun and shot the Ghost of the Dead in the gut. The Ghost of the Dead fell with a big bang. The boy woke up the Dad rushed him to the hospital. The Ghost of the Dead disappeared he never saw him again, until three years later. He was at the market, when they met again. He dropped his groceries with a fright. He got his gun out again this time they all died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!