Violet

I was the kind of girl you wouldn’t have wanted to be around. I was the kind of girl all the teachers hated.

I’ve been to 7 schools.

I use to be the sweetest little girl you ever saw. But not now I have dyed my cute blonde curls black with purple streaks. Mum was furious but hey, I like it! I got just bellow my lip pierced and it hurt like hell.

My mum sent me to my dads. I use to hate it here but now I don’t think it is too bad.

I have a really sweet step mother and the cutest little sister.

Seriously this place is so quiet compared to the city. I love it!!!

Cindy (my step mum) has baked some cookies they are so yummy.

I have changed so much since I moved here. I’m in home schooling (I have not been expelled yet) which is cool. I get to pick my own project so mine is about horses.

I’ve always dreamt of having a horse. One of those ones that are black with white spots on its bum and a white stripe on its forhead.

Oh my god there’s a guy coming up the lane with the horse I was just telling you about. Ooooo and he’s cute too.

That was cool, apparently that guy on the horse was my cousin. He gave me the horse (Yes that’s right he gave me the horse) its name is Mell. It is soo cool.

That would have to be the biggest fight I have ever been in. It was about me keeping the horse and where we are going to put it. I thought we could put it in the back paddock but
he said” I wanted to make it into a veggie patch”But I said “You have a whole garden for that”

By then he was fuming so I walked out into the garden where Mell was tied up to a tree eating Cindy’s flower patch.

Dad just came out and said he was sorry and all and that I can use the back paddock for Mell. Was so excited that I gave him a BIG KISS on the cheek.

I know I get full respect from them all. That’s what I love about my family, they're all so forgiving but I can’t not after what my mum did to me. How could she just send me off like that and not even give me time to explain that I really wanted to change (long story) but to bad for her she doesn’t get to see what a great person I am now.

Oh my god the phone is ringing which is a big surprise because I did not even know we had reception out here.

That was my mum! Ok, forget all I said about her. I love her too much and to hear her voice was just the best. I have not heard from her in like 7 months.

She asked if I could live at her house for high school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!