Jellies Attack!

Once upon a time, two witches named Hagathina and Prunalicate, lived in two houses each with two alleys, one for living and the other for doing their witchcraft. On one of the shelves was a key which they used to open a jar of fairies. They keep these fairies that bewitch jellies (a type of pixie with annoying powers built for mini thieves and annoying for witches and wizards).
Hagathina was tall with long, wavy, black hair that always trailed neatly down her back. Her robes were black with gold and silver linings with a touch of emeralds to show she was a Head Mistress. Prunalicate was also tall but with sleek, blonde hair long and shiny as the sun. Her robes were also black with gold and silver lining with a touch of rubies to show she was in charge of a witch’s hospital.
One day, when the witches were resting before the Grand opening of a new meeting place for the Witch Hospital (in disguise as an old castle) and the Spell School, something strange happened. Hagathina was the Head Mistress of the School and Prunalicate was head of the Witch Hospital. Just before the Opening of their future jobs there was tiny giggling and chanting from the shelves, “Keys, Keys, shiny keys we want all the shiny keys!” Then there was more giggling and then, POOOOOFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“THE JELLIES!!!!!!!!!!!” Hagathina and Prunalicate shouted together! As they made their journeys around both alleys they headed for the shelves and they screamed with horror as they saw that the keys were gone! “The little thieves. All they want to do is capture things!” exclaimed Prunalicate.
“Prunalicate you just gave me the best idea. All we need to do is bewitch the jellies and get that group to get the keys back so we can put fairies on display at work!”
“Great idea Haggy,” agreed Prunalicate.
“Aren’t I just a genius?” bragged Hagathina.
“Sure!” exclaimed Prunalicate.
As they started looking for jellies they heard more giggling in the shelves with the jars full of fairies and did a summoning spell to catch them. The witches did the spell so the jellies got the keys and they did the exact thing!
After the witches had celebrated they both remembered that the fairies were gone so they called Hagathina’s father Igor. When Igor finally arrived the witches told him the request. The request was for Igor to do a spell so that the fairies would come straight to them. Thankfully, the request was accepted and finished in two minutes. However, Igor had one request in return. That he gets to be a spell’s teacher at the school and that he got to sleep at the hospital during the term. The request was accepted but Igor had to help at the hospital in the holidays. This last request was accepted.
Then the witches got ready and left for the grand opening of their new jobs.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!