Alien Invasion

I looked up at the stars one night and I saw a saucer. A flying saucer! It was in space then it landed on earth. When I saw one alien I went to hide. I did it just in time. I saw another and another, then there were one hundred aliens and they were heading right for me.
I had to run. I ran and ran. I jumped into the bushes. They looked in the bush. I kept moving from bush to bush. It was a big chase but I got away unseen. I was lucky, but they didn’t give up, and it wasn’t fun. This time they disguised themselves as my family. They caught me and took me away. Luckily we came back to earth.
They were friendly at the end and we played alien ball (which is dodge ball). In the end they just wanted someone to play with. We played more then just alien ball. We played silent-ball and we knocked each other out. We played all different games and we almost laughed our heads off, it was a great day. I hope he comes back, he just went to hide his ship. Yes, he came back! I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was him. “You’re back,” I said, and we played games the rest of the night. It was so much fun. I played even in the morning with my family and my parents at home. It was the best vacation I’ve ever had in my life. I hope he comes back one day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!