Kids Worst Wedding

It was at school one day, when Laura, a normal girl, not my best friend, came up to Alex, my best friend and me (my name is Jennifer).
She had invited us to a kid wedding, it was another girls wedding, I had no idea what it was, but I thought it sounded interesting and good to go to. Alex and I decided to get a kind of job, more of like a brides mate or something. We had ran the wedding planer and asked, “Can we be lead singers,”
“Sure,” Laura said back.
“Yes,” Alex excitingly said.
“The wedding is tomorrow,” Laura spoke to us.

Alex and I started practising our song we were going to sing. It was like the wedding one when the marriage girl is walking up the path.
“La, la, la, la,” Alex sang,
“La, la, la, la,” I sang. Then we both sang together,
“La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,” It went pretty well at the start. I wonder how good it’ll start at the wedding.
We were in the prayer tree area to practice our song. The wedding people all came in and asked to have jobs and such. “Can I have this job - can I be flower girl - can I come,” Everyone was talking you could barely hear them. Lucky we asked first, or did we. “Ok everyone be quiet, one at a time,” the wedding girl said. Everyone had their turn to speak and some people got jobs. Everyone was so excited to go they couldn’t stop talking.

Later on, Laura had planned a few things for the wedding. “La-“ Alex and I were about to sing our song but the bell suddenly went. Beep, Beep-. Alex and I went to the classroom and grabbed our lunch boxes. The teacher arrived (about 5 minutes after) and ran upstairs. Our teacher always runs up.
We all follow and mostly everyone races up to get there first, but I don’t know why. We packed our stuff away and walked inside to do our next lesson, art.

After school, everyone left and went home except us, we had to play tennis. (but I’m not going to talk about tennis because that’s not part of Kids Worst Wedding).
Ok, where was I. Oh yeah……

Lets skip a few hours and move on to:

1:00:

The next day at one, we all quickly ate our lunch and rushed to the prayer tree to the wedding. It was nearly full in there. Everyone was there for the wedding. The bride was getting ready to look beautifully neat. (to bad we didn’t have rings)
Back to where I was, it was to crowded the teacher took us out of there, not just me and Alex, the whole wedding group. We had to do it at the bridge of our school. We all stuck to the side except the people that had jobs. We spoke about our jobs.
Everyone got their job except Alex and I. We were fired. Raquel and another girl took over us. (so unfair) That was the worst thing ever.

We walked away from the wedding because we thought it was so unfair. But then we went back to see if Jai, boy getting (kid) married and the bride were going to kiss.
We rushed back and watched the reader say her words. “Jai, do you take bla bla bla,” She kept talking then at the end she said, “You may kiss,” Everyone started crowding around to see if they kiss. They squeezed into Alex and me and pushed us right to the back.
That made the wedding worse, we didn’t get to see them kiss. This was the worst wedding I’ve been to. More of a Kid Wedding Stinks.
Why did they have to push. Why didn’t they stay where they were so everyone can see. Alex and I walked away like we didn’t care about it. “That wedding just stinks, actually it sucks,” I said.
“I wonder if they kissed,” Alex said.
“Let’s go ask,” I ran to Jai with Alex and asked.
“Did you kiss?” Alex and I both said.
“No,” Jai replied. To bad for them two. They only gave hi-5 I guess.
From then on, Alex and I thought we shouldn’t go to kid weddings because they never turn out good. The only thing that happens is it

Sucks!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!