Jack White

Jack White

15 years ago (1994), lived a boy named Jack White. Now, this Jack was not a normal boy. The day Jack turned 13 he celebrated his birthday at his favourite park, but when his friend Michael saw thunderclouds they had to leave. Jack hopped on the swing and wouldn’t get off. Lightning struck him, leaving him with nothing but a scar on his forehead in the shape of a star and his clothes.

When he woke up, he noticed that he was not at home. He thought he was at the park but as he wandered around he noticed something different about it. He was not at the park at all, he was in a different world. Just then he noticed a little lump on his arm. He pushed it and it made him feel strange. He didn’t feel human, and do you know what the funny thing was? He actually wasn’t. He was a fire monster. He had a long tail, a long snout, four legs and sharp claws. Jack felt powerful and in this world he was wanted for a crime he did not commit.

He had just noticed other dragons when the weakest looking charged at him. He blew fire out of his mouth without thinking. Jack pushed his lump again and this time he turned into a water monster and squirted the dragons with his water. Guessing that there were more of his enemies on the way, he quickly turned into a green dragon and flew away. He was so excited. How awesome was it to be able to change into all these different monsters. After soaring through the skies for a while he thought he spotted a safe place and flew down. As soon as Jack touched the ground a big hole formed and he fell in. After stumbling to his feet and looking around, he realized that he was not alone. There was a strange looking creature who he thought must be an alien. He had 4 eyes and 4 arms with long green legs. He was the strangest looking creature that Jack had ever seen. Jack looked at him and said “Who are you?“ in a deep kind of voice. The alien introduced himself “I am Kosciosco, the alien man. I have heard about you and would like to help you. Are you alien or human?“ Jack thought about turning back human and he did. “I am Jack White“ explained Jack but there was no time for further explanations…. Another alien bounty hunter group had just appeared.

“Run!“ screamed Kosciosco. “Get them!” shouted the bounty hunters. They ran as far as they could but realized that they could not escape. They stopped in an open field. “We need to fight this battle” said Jack as he turned into his electric monster. He stepped forward and roared so loud that all the monsters were blown away except one. “You really think you can beat me that easily?” laughed the last bounty hunter.

“I need a stronger monster” thought Jack. He pushed his lump and turned into a fighting monster with super strength and speed. Jack jumped and kicked the bounty hunter in the stomach and then punched him in the face. He grabbed Jack by the arm and threw him across the field. Jack slowly got up, feeling a bit woozy. He pushed his lump again, not knowing what to expect. He turned into a psychic monster which allowed him to copy the bounty hunter. He picked him up and threw him at a sharp rock. The bounty hunter was dazzled. He said “You haven’t defeated me this time fool.” and flew away.

Jack was so tired that he sank to the ground. As his head hit the dirt he got teleported home. He hurried back to his house, sure that his parents would be wondering where he had been. As he walked in the front door, they didn’t seem to know that he had been away so long. His mum asked “How was your day at the park sweetie?” “Great.” said Jack turning his head with an evil looking smile. “I think I might go back tomorrow!!!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!