Magical Powers Of The Bracelet


















Written and published by Keeley Roberts




One bright, sunny Saturday afternoon a young boy called Jack went for a long walk through the dark, gloomy forest. While Jack was walking along the track he suddenly tripped over a log and when he tilted his head towards the front he saw this shiny, new, sparkly bracelet. As soon as Jack saw the bracelet he picked it up to have a and said, “Wow!” It looked liked it had real gems in it so Jack took it back to his dusty, old house to show his mother.


Jacks mother Julie had been ironing some clothes in the lounge room that afternoon so when Jack walked in the dusty house she asked him if he wanted a hot chocolate and so jack answered back “ Yes “. When Jack’s mother had finished ironing, they both sat down with their hot chocolate to have a little chat. Jack was chatting away to his mother when all of a sudden he realised that the bracelet was still in his pocket. He started to tell his mother about how he found this amazing bracelet .His mother said to take it to the second hand shop to sell it and have enough money to buy some food for dinner.

On his way to the shop, Jack ran out in front of a red light. All of a sudden, BOOM!!!

He was sprawled on the ground and there was a bright yellow car in front of him. The young lady who was driving the car had been so sad the she wasn’t looking towards the road.And nearly killed a young boy so she asked if she could go with him in the ambulance to the hospital. The young little boy looked like he had been running from something tremendous.

At the hospital the young lady asked the young boy where was he going and the young boy Jack said “Well I was on my way to the second hand shop to sell this bracelet that I found, when I tripped over a huge dark, brown log”. The young lady said,
“Well fancy that! I also lost my bracelet today as well and it had gems in it’. Jack showed the young lady the bracelet. “OMG!!!. Yay thank you that is the bracelet that I have been looking for.”
Jack handed the young lady the bracelet.” How can I repay you?”
“Well we are so poor that...” Jack answered.
The young lady replied,
”Well my Father could give your family some money.”
“Well thank you” Jack replied.


Jack and his mother lived comfortably in their old house with everything they ever wanted provided for them by the young lady’s dad who happened to be the Mayor of Clarence.

The young lady and Jack were married on a beach in Bellerive and still believe that it was the magical powers of the bracelet that brought them both together.


About the
author


Keeley Roberts is a fine young girl that is in grade 5 and goes to school at Warrane Primary. She has won many competitions in her life and is still winning them .Keeley has two brothers Jackson and Bailey. When she grows up she would like to be a dancer, singer or to be an actress .She loves school and has many friends to chat and hang out with .She loves to learn and especially love spelling, maths, reading and writing . Keeley’s favourite animal is a koala.







The Blurb

Jack was hit by a car while running through a red light, but this has created a positive outcome in his life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!