Under Sea Adventure

One day a girl named Emily was out on a boat with her friend. They were fishing when she saw a fin and she thought she was seeing stuff like fantasy so she told her friend. Her friend’s name was Samantha. Emily dived in again so they saw it again. So they swam down further and then there was a shark swimming towards them with seaweed in his mouth. They swam back up to the boat and hopped on.
The shark swam up and said “Do not be afraid of me because I will not hurt you,” so Emily and Samantha jumped back in, in amazement.
The shark said “My name is Bruce. Eat this, it will help you to breathe under the water.”
So Samantha had some and then Emily had some, they loved eating seaweed. They dived into the ocean and Bruce showed them the under sea kingdom and a mermaid princess came out of the castle. She was very nicely dressed and she had a colourful tail.
She said “Bruce, who are these humans?”
Bruce says back “These are some people I collected for the mission.”
The princess said back “Girls come with me please,” so the girls went with the princess. The princess handed them some mermaid suits. Samantha and Emily put them on then they said to the princess “What is the mission?” The princess replied “You have to get the clams pearl.” “Where is it?” Samantha asked.
“In the dark cave” the princess replied.
Samantha and Emily entered. The cave was dark and scary and made out of rocks and giant seaweed. They came to a stop and in front of them was a giant big chest. They climbed up into it, they found the pearl and swam back to the mermaid kingdom. Everyone was gone they were very scared and then the mermaid princess swam over to them and said “What are you doing here?"
Samantha replied back “You told us to get the pearl.”
The princess said “You have been missing for over one thousand years. You must go back and get the glowing pearl that is the right pearl. The pearl you have is the time pearl that is like a time machine.”
Emily and Samantha when back to the dark and scary cave and they found the right pearl and went back to the castle. Then they gave the queen the pearl and too everyone’s shock, the pearl opened and it was really an egg and out popped a little clam. So Emily and Samantha went back to their boat and everything on earth and in the ocean lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!