That Thing!

It was huge! It had two big eyes,two big blow hole things coming from the middle of his face! It had teeth five times bigger than me, it also had arms 3/4 of a meter long! The last thing it had was massive legs. Absolutely huge compared to me. Sorry to be so rude, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Jerry the ant. I was walking along when I saw this, this...Thing! It tryied to tell me it's name but it poped my ear drums. It was so loud. I mean come on. I think I just heard it say Tom. So anyway ,he picked me up, but I'm not stupid and jumped off,hid under a leaf and begged that it didn't find me and it didn't. Thats why I'm hear to tell you about my remarkable story but I "betta" get going because he could be watching thi right now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!