The Missing Teddy

One night I went to Mrs Stewart’s house. When I got there, I saw it was a haunted house.
When I got near to the door, it creaked open and I tiptoed inside. Mr bean was with Teddy having a coffee in the lounge room, when all of a sudden, Teddy was taken by a Zombie. Mr Bean rang the police and then they came and they looked around the house with a torch.
One of the policemen found a key to open a door and another fell over and his knee hit a hidden button that was under the carpet. It made the front door creak open.
A Zombie with a machine gun came in the door and the door slammed shut with a BANG! The police shot at the Zombie but he did not have Teddy with him, he had hidden him.
Later that dark, scary night, the police went up into the roof. There were bats hanging from the roof and the bats flew at the police. So the police ran out fast. When the bats had all gone away, the police went back into the roof to find Teddy. Suddenly they heard a ghost laughing, “Ha Ha Ha!” Suddenly the ghosts had gone, so the police went back, but they couldn’t find Teddy.
One the way out, one policeman tripped over a piece of carpet and found a secret door. When he opened it, there was a ghost train. Mr Bean and the policeman hopped in. There was a skeleton hanging from the roof and it fell on the policeman. It made the policeman jump.
As the ghost train went through the cellar, a million creepy crawlies fell on them from the ceiling. The creepy crawlies went in their hair and all over them.
One policeman went up the stairs and he saw some yucky stuff on the stairs. When he looked closely to see what it was ….there was Teddy! He took him upstairs and gave him a bath. The police kept on looking around the house to see who the Zombie was working for. The Zombie had left to go to live with the Wicked Witch and Teddy and Mr Bean never came back again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!