Banana Rocket

One day Daniel was making a rocket with used cardboard and plastic containers when he heard alot of noise outside.
All of a sudden, Bear Bear came crashing through the fly-wire door.Then he tripped on the sticky tape and landed on the rocket.Oh great ,thought Daniel, now its one flat banana rocket.
Quick Daniel, said Bear Bear,its an emmergency! there is a boy stuck up in the apple tree and he can't get down.
Mum ,said Daniel,l'm going on a rescue! OK Darling she said,even though she wasn't listening.
Come with me Bear Bear.They jump into Daniel's fire-engine .Daniel drives fast around a corner and Bear Bear slides across the seat and out the door.He grabs onto the side mirror. Hang on Bear bear,says Daniel, one more corner.

They get to the tree and Daniel raises the ladder.Bear Bear climbs up and helps the boy into thebasket.Then Daniel presses a button and it lowers the ladder automatically.

Thankyou for saving me, said the boy, and gave Daniel and Bear Bear an apple each. Then they all got in the fire-engine and Daniel drove them home.Bear Bear made sure the doors were locked!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!