The Flying Boy

Once upon a time, there lived a boy his name was Jonathon and lived with his mum and dad. They were very rich. One day his friends came over and they were playing in the garden and his frieds names were James, Michael, Andre and Gianluca. He was playing and he put his hand up and went into the air. He was flying and friends were sad because they couldn't fly and he came down and started to play again. And his friends really wanted to fly so he held their hands and he flew around the country and they said "WOW! Australia is a big country." And he let go of their hands and they were flying into the air and they went back to the garden and Jonathan told them they were flying. So from then on Jonathan told his friends that they would fly forever. And their mum and dad wanted to fly and Jonathan done the sme thing again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!