King Arthur

Once upon a time in America there was four Archeologists
Called,Jack, Dan, Donna and Bill.

Jack and Donna came from Manhattan. Bill came from Scotland. Dan came from Australia, he was an ordinary guy. A bald guy with boardy’s, sunglasses and thongs.

Bill was interested in Medievil stuff like sword’s and shield’s.

One gloomy night the four friends were eating pizza, while watching “How the Medievils became” on T.V. Three of the friends eventually fell asleep on the couch.

While Donna was starring at the T.V.,about to fall asleep.
She She started to dose off when ‘BANG!”, they all woke up with a start. “ What the hell was that!!” screamed Dan. “I think it was something from down the caves” said Jack half asleep. When Jack said “ We should go and have a look”. “It seems creepy to me”, said Donna breathing a thousand miles a minute.

So the four friends went out the side of the tent and went down the road to see what the racket was in the caves.

The four friends walked down deep into the caves. They knew where everything was in the cave, but it seemed different this time.
“Hey guys I have a bad feeling about this!” said Donna.

They went down and found a key laying on the floor of the cave. The key unlocks a new world. The four friends pressed down a button on the key. “Wow”, said Donna.

With a almighty “CRACK” and “HISS”, a blue light lit up the cave. The four friends could not see, as the light was so bright.
Suddenly the blue light disappeared.

The four friends, Jack, Dan, Donna and Bill stood at the end of a huge room. It was filled with people, men, women and children in the most amazing clothing. Some of the men were wearing armour, with huge sword’s hooked onto their belts.

On one side of the room, there was a long table full of different foods. More food than the four friends had ever seen.

All of a sudden, the loudest horn sound was heard. A funny little man, with not much hair on his head stood at the other end of the room and shouted “All bow for our King, Arthur!”

Two huge wooden doors opened. In walked a tall man, with a golden crown on top of his head. He walked from the opened doors to the other end of the room, to the biggest wooden throne that the four friends had ever seen.

He turned, looked at all of the people standing before him and said “Welcome my people, please eat,drink and be merry”. He then sat down on the huge throne and smiled at everyone, enjoying themselves.

Outside of the room the four friends could hear a storm, with a loud “CRASH” the two huge wooden doors flew open. A loud “CRACK” and “HISS” could be heard, followed by the blue light that they first saw.

The four friends, Jack, Dan, Donna and Bill stood together back in the cave. Everyone was quiet. They looked at each other, and suddenly had the biggest smiles on each of thier faces.

“Do you know what just happened?” said Jack.

Jack, Dan, Donna and Bill all at the same time said “We were at the castle of King Arthur!!”.
Donna said, “ How are we ever going to tell other’s where we have been?”

At that moment the four of them fell on the floor laughing.

The four friends, Jack, Dan, Donna and Bill, knew that no one would ever believe them.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!