Oh No!

“Come on Sarah,” said her boss, “you will miss your try out for advertisement and it is in a minute.”
“Yes sir,” said Sarah. She walked on stage, dazzled with excitement.
“Oh you won’t regret this sir,” Sarah said.
“I’ll see,” said her boss.
“In three, two, one,” said the camera man. Suddenly Sarah felt nervous.
“I can do this,” she thought. She started to breath slowly and pick up the phone.
“Would you like to buy this snazzy red portable phone?” she said. “It doesn’t only come in red, it comes in every colour you can think of.”
“Every colour?” said a voice in the background.
“Yes, every colour.” Then Sarah picked up all the different coloured phones. Suddenly she dropped the real one on the floor.
“Oh no,” thought Sarah, “what will I do?”
“Keep going or I will get furious,” said her boss.
“Can’t you see I’m frazzled here,” thought Sarah. “Don’t worry folks these phones are only plastic in case you drop one just like I did.” “Now if you call in the next ten minutes I will throw in a months battery supply.”
“You have the job kid,” said the boss.
“Thank you, thank you so much,” said Sarah and sprinted home delighted to tell her mum everything.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!