Camping

One weekend I was camping out in the forest. On Saturday, at dawn I heard something, I thought it was a dark grey koala. I walked towards where the sound was coming from but it was not there. So I started running, then I suddenly stopped. I looked around and it was exquisite. I could see a wonderful, royal blue river in the shape of the letter B. It looked like a group of seagulls forming. There was also a monumental, twisted tree. Then I saw two pine trees, they were almost touching. The rest of the trees looked like green greedy cactuses. I could hear tiny frogs. The water was freezing cold. I put my head in and I saw a life-size, charming ice cave.
My head froze then I angrily pulled my head out. When I looked around I was in a different dimension. There were aliens with one eye. I met one too, it’s name was Cyclops. I also met aliens with five eyes, they were called Eye Bonds. Once Cyclops and an Eye Bond had a baby which made it a Cybond.
When I was walking along one day I saw a monumental dragon. It was optimistic, divine and crimson. He dominated everyone. The dragon’s eyes were red and slick. I kept on walking through the terrific building. Suddenly I came to a vast black hole that kept on sucking everything in. I couldn’t do anything!!! I tried stopping but it didn’t work, I tried so hard to stop it but in the end I got sucked in.
I was back in my own dimension. I saw the water again, I stuck my head in the icy water. I also saw the ice cave again. I was home at last!!!
When I got back to camp I went back inside my tent and slept peacefully. The next day I packed up all my stuff and I walked home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!