The "R" Fairies

One day Ruth, the ring fairy, went for a walk. (She owns a ring shop.) When she was was walking she saw Rebecca the rainbow fairy who was crying.
"Tell me what's wrong," Ruth said.
So Rebecca told her, "My wand and two other fairies' wands are missing!" So they walked and then they saw Rachel the red fairy and Rosemary the rose fairy, so they walked together.
"The roses aren't growing!" said Rosemary.
"The red in the rainbow isn't showing!" said Rebecca and Rachel at the same time.
"But we have the power to get them back," Rebecca told the others.
The fairies rushed to find where their wands were. They revealed Rosemary's among the reeds at the edge of the river, but for Rebecca's and Rachel's wands, the fairies had to go all the way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
So they got their wands back. Then the roses started to bloom again and the red in the rainbow shone as brightly as new.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!