Ocean Adventure

Once upon a time in the ocean which is called Australia Ocean, there were lots of different fish. They were called Seahorse, Cowfish, Seastar, Foxface and Diamond Fish. Cowfish swam by herself because she didn’t have any friends, but she is still happy. Seastar was always sticking to this plant and that. Foxface liked everything in the sea. She was so kind to others and Diamond fish liked to listen when someone was telling jokes and she likes to play whatever her friend would suggest. She was kind like Foxface. Nemo’s dad and Nemo’s mum both had lots of babies, maybe 10 or 20. Their babies lived together in a dark place because their mum and dad don’t want their babies to get lost.
One day Nemo’s mum and dad heard a noise. It was a huge shark. They were so scared that Nemo’s dad said to Nemo’s mum, “Come back next to me.” She didn’t come. The shark went to eat Nemo’s mum and his dad went to save her but he couldn’t save Nemo’s mum. Nemo’s dad was so lucky because the huge shark didn’t eat him.” When he went to see his babies, the shark had eaten all of them. He was so sad he just looked around. Then he saw Nemo. He said, “Don’t be scared, your dad is next to you.”
Nemo grew bigger and he liked to play with his friends and to go to school. One day Nemo woke up early. He said to his dad, “Wake up, it is the first day of school. Wake up Dad.” Nemo said, “Let’s go to school.
When they got there they saw lots of children playing with others. All of them were best friends.
One big fish called the Eastern Fiddler Ray liked to carry children on his back. All the children climbed up on his back and were so happy.
Nemo’s dad said, “Don’t go Nemo.”
Nemo didn’t listen. He had so much fun he didn’t get down.
Nemo’s dad said to the Eastern Fiddler Ray, “Be careful, the children don’t get lost.”
They all had fun playing in the Ocean.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!